2010年5月28日金曜日

Carrie on the show!

Do you all who watched the movie "The Sex and the City" remember this scene?
When I saw the dress Carrie's wearing, I just fell in love with her though I've been a HUGE fan of her since the TV show. Now, "The Sex and the City 2" is coming on next Friday! You can't imagine how many fashion addicts have been waiting for it. I saw the trailer just after they put it on youtube. I say it's just fabulous how these four casts look the same as them in the last movie although it's been several years ( I guess.), OR they could look more beautiful. My favorite character Carrie definitely looks great in fancy clothes and shoes as usual (oh I do love her voice too). Moreover, in this new movie, we have Aidan, Carrie's ex-boyfriend back. Since I saw him in the TV shows, he became like my ideal guy that I was dreaming of ( though I loved Big at the same time hah). As Carrie (SJP)'s a small lady, it was so cute to see the two holding each other. Yes, I have to admit how much I wanted that kind of cute guy so badly that time.lol Anyways, the new Sex and the City never betrays fashion addicts' expectations. Vogue already picked up some dresses and yeah, they're SO beautiful. But I liked the most was the yellow dress that SJP was wearing in the premier of the movie. Doesn't she look amazing in it?
You can't miss this big day! Go to watch it.

























0 件のコメント: