2010年6月14日月曜日

Alice in Wonderland 3D






I watched "Alice in Wonderland" with my friend today. It's been a decade since I watched the Disney version. Honestly, I didn't like the story it self when I was a kid because those odd characters ( especially Queen of Hearts) and the weird world scared me who always dreamed of being a princess. Now, it is one of my favorite Disney movies. The movie by Tim Burton was quite well made. I enjoyed it very much besides the 3D glasses were holy heavy and gave me headache after that.











by Annie Leibovitz






















1 件のコメント:

Tatoom さんのコメント...

I love alice in wonderland, in fact im crazy about it and sometimes i feel like im kinda of her;)
Im a follower now. Love your site. Pls visit me and if you wanna follow me as well i would be glad