2010年6月20日日曜日

A Bit of Spice



I currently ordered two pairs of glasses at vintage online shop. Probably nobody knows when glasses became a part of fashion. They're no longer geeky items. I've been using glasses since I was in elementary school (well have to admit my first pair of glasses is quite nerdy), so they're always part of my fashion. When I was in Toronto, my host dad told me one of his students from China came to dinner with shiny color glasses. He thought something was weird with the glasses and asked the student to show it to him. Then, he found the glasses didn't have lenses, it was just a frame. If I saw someone with glasses (NO lenses) on the street, I'd turn around in surprise...... or I'd rather convince myself that the person just wanted a little spice on his style, but didn't want lenses because they just bothered his sight.








I love Ellen Page with glasses in "Whip It"!

0 件のコメント: